Posted on Sunday, November 28, 2010 at 7:01 AM
Umm. Dinner and shopping?
You don't need a lot of dramas in your life,
If you like dramas in your life,
It just means that you want attention,
Bitch. :)
Umm. Today was like the last outing dinner. For Kaizer, Nadia and Matthew. :)
There was conflicts and ended up eating at Sakae Sushi instead of Shogun.
I'm really sorry, to kaizer, nadia and matthew and sze ling. I mean, the point of the dinner was to celebrate with you guys. But i just went off to Sakae Sushi. I had reasons and those are my reasons. I'm sorry, that I had like abandoned you guys. Okay, not really abandoned, i mean you still have your other awesome friends. And i felt that if i was there or not, it wouldn't really make a difference. I not saying that that dinner wasn't important, it is. It really is, just *sighs* yeah. I have problems with some stuff.
Well, I sincerely hope you guys had a very very great time, by the looks of it, yes. You had an awesome time! :) So that's a relief. Well, ciao mates.
Now, for another topic! :DD Mr.blog, you should be happy! :DD
Umm. IDK what to say. -.- Lame
I feel that friends are important to us, there are essentials for our life. We don't really need a lot of good friends in life. Just a few. We may have many many friends, but only a few good friends and maybe 1 best friend. But it's good, too many good friends, are just ugh. Yeah. We don't really need so many. Just a few good friends and 1 or 2 best friends. :) So yeah. Haha. feel like talking! :DDD
UMM. Bought a new shirt at FOS, me yilin and kah mun bought the same shirts for the offer, 3 for rm45. LOLS. :DDD HAHA. Hyper! :P
Night mates.