Posted on Wednesday, September 15, 2010 at 8:28 AM
So many holidays. :P
I let you go, As I really love you,
That's why i did it.
Weeeeeeeeee. Hi.
Holiday tomorow! hahaaa. Good news. But it's Thursday. :/
I like Thursday. There's drums, cca and pe. :D
Good right?
Wellll, i don't have anything to blog about as i had said before in one of my post that i update my blog for my own comfort as i know no one reads this blog of mine.
So for MY OWN COMFORT. :D
Hmmm.. Today's emotion aren't stable. :/
I even miss eating the ice-cream session. Muahaha. Now you know why i am so fat.
ICE-CREAM!
but i don't really eat it these few months.
Guess lost my good appetite? Neh, don't think so. Well, i guess there are reasons why one can lose appetite.
(A). Stress
(B). Sick?
(C). Forcing one self not to eat.
(D). Anoroxie. (Sp?)
Happy weird Thursday holiday everybody! :D
Byeee. Night. :P