Posted on Thursday, August 5, 2010 at 6:46 AM
cute little husband of mine,
When you turn away from me,It feel like I just died, It felt like the world suddenly stopped for me to endure the pain more.Hieee. :OTomorow's patriotic run and merdeka carnival! :DWell, I'm running. But my ankle's starting to hurt again. -.-Wednesday was class field trip.
Went with Galileo and Columbus. It was a nice trip for the Brid Park. Not so much for the butterfly park. :/Well, bought a small cute shark for me self. :PIt's RM25, but i love it alot. :)Sharkie's it's name.It'll protect me from danger when i'm asleep. Ahaha, jokng. Very lame. Yes.Well, in the Bird Park was nice. Poor Wei Jie. A bird went and shit on him. But luckily, only landed by the side of his shirt. Poor him. :PWell, we also gotta try taking birds onto our hands. I had an owl. And let me say, it's a beauty. :)Kee Mun said it looked at me the way it looked at it's own wife. -.-Erm.. I'm not exactly sure to be insulted or to be happy it's a compliment. The owl was a pretty bird. Nice and smooth smooth smooth feathers. :)Very niceee! I love it!!! Arggh! I wanna have a pet owl now. Well, class's opening a stall.Game stall. Hope people come.This past week, something's been happening. Well, found out the reason why, but kinda expected it anyway.Well, had class photo on Monday. But my hair was unusually worst then other days. So bad hair day. :(Well, ugly hair for a class photo for the year. Well, that's all. Good Night. :)JYA.