Posted on Saturday, July 3, 2010 at 1:59 AM
You belive what you want, i belive what i want.
Went you went away,
You broke me,
And you took my heart with you too.
Elooo. This is an officially dead blog.
Things happen so fast.
Firstly,
Went to a musical concert. Very nice! :P It's an event based on charity and it's held at a church. I forgotten it's name. -.- Lame, yes? It was very nice. There was adult and young children choir.
The young little kids choir were very cute while singing songs. The adult choir were very good too.
Secondly,
gotten my mid-year results. I improve in 3-4 subjects but i DEPROVED in my maths!
Grrr. Haiz. Well, what's over is over right? and i should concentrate more on CT3. No?
Thirdly,
Now i'm thinking what i miss out... -.-
I wanna go the Winner Night! But who to go with?
JYA.