Posted on Friday, July 30, 2010 at 9:14 AM
Salt! 'Do you know who this woman is?!'
When you died,
I was broken,
Because I couldn't tell you how much I loved you,
It was too late.
Ehem ehem, this was yesterday's post.
Today last minute outing with Kah Mun. Went to Cineleisure. :D
At first, we wanted to watch Eclipse! Too late the time. -.-
then Despicable Me. Cute little yellow minions.
But they person say ' Despicable Me Not in cinemas anymore!' 0-0
WTH! why?! mi wanted to watch that movie....
Nooooooooooooooo!
Then haiz.. okay lor, another movie. The Sorcere's (sp?) apprentice. time also too late.
then finally we settled to watch the movie called,
'SALT'
And i didn't regret for watching it either. :D
Very cool. Angelina Jolie is a hot and awesome spy. ;D
Then Kah Mun was hungry, and her milo damn geng! She actually lasted a 5km run with a cup of milo!
WOW. I want that milo. It's really GENG!
So lunch, went fridays. :P
Kah Mun ordered too much and forced me to eat with her also. -.-
Yummy food too.
Today was trial run's. I ran better than last year i think.
Well, Ct3's over but we still got so many projects. :(
JYA and good night.