Posted on Friday, July 16, 2010 at 7:41 AM
Bieber here. Bieber there. Grrr. Shut up!
I walked away first,
From you,
So i can prevent a second heartbreak.
Hi dear dead blog.
CT3 coming in 2 weeks. -.-
Why does our school have to have so many exams? Grr.
Oh wells. I wanna watch eclipse and despicable me. Cute little yellow minions! :D
And nowadays, i noticed greatly is that wherever i go, there's always justin bieber.
On radio, 'baby baby baby ohhh.' -.-
Even my sister's printed out lyrics for his songs.
Qiao Li = 24/07 Justin Bieber fan.
Lols. Now i'm starting to get the virus already. GRRR!
And now,
This post is dedicated to you. - Charlotte.
Don't care what they say. Take those critism (sp?) as a learning exprience. It's doesn't completely matter what they think. All it matter is whether you think it's nice or not. It's your own work. Only you have the right to judge it, no one else. And when people give critism, they give it because they feel that you're work isn't good enough to them, so use it as an excuse for yourself to work harder next time. ;)
I know you can do it. I have great confidence in you and never stop pursuing your dreams.
All i wanna do is runaway, from everything, from reality, from my life.
Why? everything happens because there's a reason why it happens in the first place.
So someone do tell me, why do i have to be like this?
Why can't i just stop being like this?
It's frafrusting to be like this. Why can't i change?
I know, not a big deal, but still if it's a small matter then why can't i change?
JYA. Good Night. 10:56.
Song: Gotta Be Somebody - Nickelback. :)