Posted on Thursday, July 9, 2009 at 6:12 AM
Hey (: Invasion Alert.
Heyy. Ms.LingWing here (: I'm updating in Ee Haan's blog.
or you may know her as Bloody Girl in your cbox'es.
She now sits next to the irritating lil thing called Dennis Ho.
Or as 1E knows his as "nehh, the Haaaaa? boy lah"
Or Cik Intan calls him "Dennis anakku"
hahah.yeah, funny names. He has pink braces and he claims that it's red.
Haha. I have no idea what to blog about here so the only thing is 1E.
It is not so sucky anymore. But it still sucks like hell alot.
LOL. Makes sense? Blaaaaa...Mr.Joseph Tan came on Tuesday (:
i think that's his name.
It's damn funny :D laugh like mad. Amakao Optimus Prime.
haha. Form 1's will know what i mean (:
Sayur-sayuran is STILL an asshole and so is Iguana. Right Eehaan? haha
I'm lazy now :D bye :D